Freedom of the Seas cabin question.....

Didn't stay on deck 6 (9 I think) but we had a balcony mid ship. I thought I was being smart choosing midship so we would be equidistant to each elevator. However that was a very long walk to either elevator and the next time we will choose a room closer to the aft elevators - at least we won't have so far to walk to the dining room! The ship is so huge I don't think you would feel any more motion if you were a bit further back.

Deck 6 is great. We usually try for a "hump" near the rear elevators. We have stayed closer to the front elevators and in all locations never felt motion. Closer to the elevators eliminates that long hall way.

We always get a balcony so we don't worry about noise from below. I have heard others talk about that from the promenade shops and bars if you have a promenade room. We like the balcony. Hopes this helps.

We were on the FOS last week and stayed in cabin 6388 aft,,nice location and easy to get around,,,I liked that location we didn't have to take the elevator too often,,close to the dining room and promenade:)

Thanks goouchjac! We are so looking forward to going! We watched Freedom depart from Port Canaveral the last two weeks. We noticed Disney Dream went out ahead of Freedom last week, do they alternate or were yall late leaving port?

We were on the FOS last week and stayed in cabin 6388 aft,,nice location and easy to get around,,,I liked that location we didn't have to take the elevator too often,,close to the dining room and promenade:)

Thanks goouchjac! We are so looking forward to going! We watched Freedom depart from Port Canaveral the last two weeks. We noticed Disney Dream went out ahead of Freedom last week, do they alternate or were yall late leaving port?

Archived