review of orient beach break on Carnival

darbs7

We were on the Dream last February and we did the "inclusive" beach break. WE are a group of 15 adults who like to chill relax and have some drinks...easy to please. This is one of the few times I would tell someone to not do something.

Things were weird from the beginning...they were late getting us and we waited awhile...once there...made us sit on bus for awhile and sign a paper saying we had received our lunch and drinks before we were even off the bus...we were all nervous about it.

We were at the beach over an hour before we received our first unlimited rum punch. The ran out of punch before everyone even had one.

The beach was a blast with great waves and relaxing chairs. The lunch was very yummy....very yummy.

But, I would do the beach on your own. We still had a blast, but the tour was odd.

We were on the Dream last February and we did the "inclusive" beach break. WE are a group of 15 adults who like to chill relax and have some drinks...easy to please. This is one of the few times I would tell someone to not do something.

Things were weird from the beginning...they were late getting us and we waited awhile...once there...made us sit on bus for awhile and sign a paper saying we had received our lunch and drinks before we were even off the bus...we were all nervous about it.

We were at the beach over an hour before we received our first unlimited rum punch. The ran out of punch before everyone even had one.

The beach was a blast with great waves and relaxing chairs. The lunch was very yummy....very yummy.

But, I would do the beach on your own. We still had a blast, but the tour was odd.

Thanks for coming back and posting your experience over here. Orient is indeed an easy day to plan on your day and much cheaper as well one would think.

we did Orient on our own. Planned to have lunch there but the prices were VERY high. If I recall it was about 10 bucks for a hot dog at the place we looked to eat at.

From an earlier post:

See my post above about how it doesn't have to be expensive, then, as just one example, check out the menu from Orange Fever, here.

Get a chair and umbrella, a free drink and restroom access for $7.

Burger with fries and salad, $8. Beer or soda, $2.

gary

Archived