Celebrity Eclipse April 2nd 2011 Eastern Caribbean

RSRTampa

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi,

We just booked yesterday on this sailing. But isn't it doing Western Caribbean itinerary?

Celebrity does not post the FOD/LGBT meetings in the "Celebrity Today". Instead, it is posted on the message board in the Guest Relations area. When we were onboard last week, the meetings were held in Michael's Club. We prefer the action in the Martini Bar.

Celebrity does not post any private get togethers ... including Friends of Bill W., so it's not like we're being singled out.

Hope to meet you onboard,

David & Larry

Hi Guys,

We just booked yesterday, sort of last minute. We were onboard last week (3/19) and three weeks before that (2/26). I guess you can say we like the Eclipse! :-) Actually we love the staff and crew. The hotel director Simon and cruise director Nick are great as well as the Captian's Club hostess Anita and of course there are the Martini bartenders, Peter and Putu, all outstanding.

BTW, this is a Western sailing.

Are you guys on second seating for dinner?

Hope to meet you both onboard,

Larry ( and David)

Welcome to both pairs of David & Larry's, glad to see this board finally getting some action. This is a cruise of same name pairs I guess, we have 2 David & Larrys and on the main board, there are another Tom & Ken. Not sure if they are family or not.

We leave Phoenix tomorrow.

Tom & Ken

Welcome to both pairs of David & Larry's, glad to see this board finally getting some action. This is a cruise of same name pairs I guess, we have 2 David & Larrys and on the main board, there are another Tom & Ken. Not sure if they are family or not.

We leave Phoenix tomorrow.

Tom & Ken

Hi Tom & Ken,

Actually there is only one pair of David & Larry. Larry & I each posted above! Stop by the Martini Bar on Sat evening ... we'll be there at about 7:30 'til dinner at 8:30.

Hi Tom & Ken,

Actually there is only one pair of David & Larry. Larry & I each posted above! Stop by the Martini Bar on Sat evening ... we'll be there at about 7:30 'til dinner at 8:30.

Will see you there!

Ken

Glad to hear the Eclipse has a good crew! My partner and I are in the second seating for dinner in Blu. We'll be at the martini bar on Saturday around 7:30-8. You cant miss us, just look for a short white guy and a tall mixed guy. lol.

My partner & I just booked and got comfirmation. Heading to FL today and will be there tomorrow. Too late to book a flight so we are driving and stopping in Daytona at a friends overnight. 6+ hours there and 4+ to Miami from there. Hope to see you all. :)

Archived