Tours and Margot

ldtwa

I noticed that most of the tours only stop in Margot for 30 minutes, that seems very short to me, isn't there more to see and do there than what you can do in 30 minutes?

You would only see the highlights in 30 minutes. A climb to the fort provides gorgeous views and a great place to take pictures. The Marina Royale area is a lovely place for lunch on the water. There are outdoor markets as well for browsing and picking up souveniers and there is a mall with highend shops. Sitting at an outdoor cafe or bakery is always a nice way to enjoy part of the day.

I noticed that most of the tours only stop in Margot for 30 minutes, that seems very short to me, isn't there more to see and do there than what you can do in 30 minutes?

We are doing a tour with Bernard and he offers an option to skip the two hours or so at Orient Beach and spending that time in Margot. He then picks you up and you rejoin for the rest of the tour. We've been to Orient before and are considering the option.

We are doing a tour with Bernard and he offers an option to skip the two hours or so at Orient Beach and spending that time in Margot. He then picks you up and you rejoin for the rest of the tour. We've been to Orient before and are considering the option.

Thanks for this tip! I was considering Bernard but am not a big beach person. I can't just seem to sit for long, I need to be able to wander and explore. This sounds like a great option now!

Thanks for this tip! I was considering Bernard but am not a big beach person. I can't just seem to sit for long, I need to be able to wander and explore. This sounds like a great option now!

I got an email back from him confirming this is an option, but he wants to know in advance if you want to do this. He said most of the shops in Marigot close for two hours miday. Don't know when he drops you off in Marigot, so that may be an issue.

I guess you could look at his website and get an idea what the schedule is like.

Archived