Dream Spa ???

lthouseprincess

They have a Thelossotherapy "pool," which is more like a giant hot tub in my opinion. The only whirlpool/hot tub I remember was a small section attached to the Thelosso pool

Spa access is free if you're in a spa cabin. It is $240 per couple for the week, or I think $30 per day. Sorry - I don't remember the hours, but a search for the recent Fun Times will show them.

A week's pass to the Spa is $150 per person or $300 per couple and IMO worth every penny. The Thelossotherapy pool is basically a gigantic hot tub where the water is infused with all kinds of soothing properties and warmed. Additionally the various sauna rooms (hot & wet, cool & wet, hot & dry....) with their warming benches and ocean views are awesome. Best money I've ever spent on a cruise was the week long pass for the spa. There are a limited number of passes available each week so if you're interested, make the Spa one of your first "to do's" upon embarkation.

A week's pass to the Spa is $150 per person or $300 per couple and IMO worth every penny. The Thelossotherapy pool is basically a gigantic hot tub where the water is infused with all kinds of soothing properties and warmed. Additionally the various sauna rooms (hot & wet, cool & wet, hot & dry....) with their warming benches and ocean views are awesome. Best money I've ever spent on a cruise was the week long pass for the spa. There are a limited number of passes available each week so if you're interested, make the Spa one of your first "to do's" upon embarkation.

I totally agree!!! I spent every free moment in the spa therapy rooms, and LOVED IT!!! I think we only paid $250 for a couple's pass. I split it with my cousin, and we were thrilled.

Were these all on the "DREAM?" Do you get extra perks if you stay in a spa room? SPa Specials? I am debating on one of these or an aft room. I LOVE spa services but they get pricey....if this room is worth the perks the I would do it!

Thank you!

Archived