Morning of disembarkment from legend

PATRIOTSRULE

I was just wondering if they serve breakfast the last day of the cruise. Is there a set time when everyone needs to get off the boat or can you just relax a bit and wait for the crowd to get smaller. Do they rush you off the ship basically or is there anything to do or eat while the caos is going around?

yes, breakfast will be open early, both buffet and MDR. Everyone will be off by 10 am or so, and before that they will make you clear your cabin and wait somewhere to get off, so prepare to get up early early.. I hate setting my alarm, but thats what it is.

No relaxing to me. They do priority then the rest of self disembarkation, then they will start calling numbers.

they absolutely serve breakfast, that way they include it as a day in the cruise . anyways they disembark by different terms, flying early, flying late, they'll give you a colored luggage tag and then call the colors to be released. You'll find everyone sitting or standing in the halls and around the boarding deck even if they keep asking them to stay in a lounge or theater. But most aren't in any hurry to end their cruise and go back to work and everyday life.

Archived