Splendor tender in P.V.

oldbastard

We're sailing again on the Splendor on 3/13 and will be in P.V. on 3/16. On our three prior sailing's there we have always docked and have been in port with one other ship.This time however I found that the Disney and N.C.L ships will be in port the same day and if I'm not mistaken there is only room for two to dock.Any way to find out if we'll have to tender at this port?? It's not a big deal for me but we are taking my 63 yr old Mother-In-Law on her first cruise and it was hard enough convincing her to go, she is afraid of the small boats and gets easily seasick and is going to stay on the ship when we go to Cabo I would hate for her to miss two ports

You know that is a good question. It used to show docked or tender as part of the itinerary when you logged into your booking. But after you asked this it dawned on me that I haven't seen that recently. So I went to check my upcoming Splendor cruises.

Looks like with the changes to Carnival.com that have happened recently they have taken away that information!!

How do we find out now? :confused:

gargoyle999 I like your avatar-I spent time in Green Bay when I was little,still have an old football signed by James Lofton. I checked all over the carnival site and couldn't find an answer even on my fun passes.Also tried checking the N.C.L and Disney site to see if they mentioned it and could not find an answer there either. I sent an email to Carnival hopefully I hear back

I am not finding this information on the website either. If I do recall correctly it would also appear on my "Fun Pass" documents. You might try logging in and checking on your travel documents. Another way you might find out is by calling Carnival and asking a PVP. Happy sailing.

I am not finding this information on the website either. If I do recall correctly it would also appear on my "Fun Pass" documents. You might try logging in and checking on your travel documents. Another way you might find out is by calling Carnival and asking a PVP. Happy sailing.

I just checked my sailings and it does show up on the Booking Summary page when you view the documents. It notes that Cabo is a tender port for my Splendor cruises, so at least it is there.

It would still be nice to see it on the My Itinerary tab when you are logged into your booking since you can't get your docs until you have made final payment.

OP- After you log in and get to your booking, click on View Cruise Documents. Then check the box next to Print General Information and click on Submit. It doesn't actually print the docs when you do this, just lets you view the .pdf file.

The first page that comes up will be the Booking Summary and will show the itinerary on the right. In mine it shows a asterisk next to Cabo designating it as a Tender port.

Archived