Checked Luggage Restrictions?

huskerlady

I'm cruising on Saturday and just noticed the luggage tag reads:

Guests are encouraged to limit their checked luggage to two suitcases per person, with each suitcase not to weigh more than 50 pounds and not exceed 16"H x 24"W x 30"L.

I have a 27" upright case which is 27x17x9-not the largest suitcase, but not the smallest either. Will I be ok? This is luggage I am NOT carrying on.

Thank you!

Guests are encouraged to limit their checked luggage to two suitcases per person, with each suitcase not to weigh more than 50 pounds and not exceed 16"H x 24"W x 30"L.

I have a 27" upright case which is 27x17x9-not the largest suitcase, but not the smallest either. Will I be ok? This is luggage I am NOT carrying on.

Thank you!

I never noticed that size restriction. My suitcase was bigger than that and I had no problems on Imagination.

Thank you!

It says "Guests are encouraged" not guest will not be able to do anything but. I have had luggage over 50 pounds before they started charging for it at the airport and though I felt sorry for the handlers, none was ever refused.

Thank you!

I've never seen them weigh or measure them. They just throw them in the bin.

Archived