Reduction in Fare

writer2B

Wait so did you book with Princess or with a TA? How did you find it went down in price? Did they give you on board credit or how did they refund?

Go on Princess' web site like you're checking the price of your cabin for the first time. If you have previous cruises with them, make sure you sign on first. Then check the price for the same category of cabin that you have. If it's lower and it's before final payment, contact Princess or your TA (whoever you booked with) and they will adjust the price and send you a new invoice.

Wow, Thanks everyone I will. We did do final payment yesterday for our trip to Hawaii in April, but I will check back often. We actually did a guarantee and got BA L222. Not sure if it was an upgrade or not, but super duper excited no matter what!!:D:D:D

Wow, Thanks everyone I will. We did do final payment yesterday for our trip to Hawaii in April, but I will check back often. We actually did a guarantee and got BA L222. Not sure if it was an upgrade or not, but super duper excited no matter what!!:D:D:D

Yes you received an upgrade. From a guarantee to a BA is a good upgrade.

Enjoy your trip to Hawaii.

It does pay to watch your fare!!! I would check every morning when I got to work... It became my "thing". I would get my coffee and check my fare by logging in as if creating a new booking.

I have two cabins for 14 nights. One morning I logged in - oops saved $700. Then a few days later logged in and saved another $1000. Total of $1700 saved for 4 people for 14 nights!

Yes, I do love Princess.

My only problem was after that there were no more reductions (I know, I can't complain) but then I had to go through "withdrawal". It definitely becomes addicting after you start to hear the "cha ching, cha ching" LOL

I contacted Princess in England because my cruise has reduced by $240 per person but the offer you have of a price reduction does not apply to British bookings! Seems a little unfair to me.

I also think it is unfair that we in the Uk can not get the price drops :confused: after all it is the same cruise and it just seem's to me that we are being done over for booking in the UK :(:(

I saw your post and figured I hadn't looked at mine for a couple of days so.... I looked! Saved $300 each!:eek: Yay!!! I love cruising and certainly love saving money doing it! 14day to Hawaii! Can t wait!:D

The price for mine wnet up $100 pp today after a $259 pp drop yesterday! Guess we have to check everyday :)

Jan

I checked online last night and found that the fare on my cabin had been reduced by $30 pp. Called today and got it adjusted:D Love Princess Cruises!

We have sailed Princess 3 times and never once checked for a reduction. Though we booked Carnival this past year as Early Saver and got reductions. So, I assume one can book online themselves with Princess and check daily and call reservations if there is a price change for the same category and cabin... This would be great as we would like to cruise Hawaii and would love to save some $$. When is it the best time to book a cruise to H for end of Nov. Your help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks a mill and enjoy your cruise.

Chris

Archived