Some Oasis questions/trivia etc

scoopgirl

I'm in the process of making a scrapbook from our Oasis cruise several weeks ago. I have decided instead of doing it by hand, will just make a book through Shutterfly. There were 11 of us on the cruise, so I know once I am done, the others are going to want a copy also, as I was the official photog as they joked. Gotta love family.

Anyway, I was wanting to put some trivia questions throughout the book, or fun facts. I got the basics like the size, but I know on the boat, they always had blurbs on the TV or at the ON Air of fun things. I had a few written down, but not many. Does anyone have anything they could contribute? Or a possible link where I could look additional information up?

I was looking through Radios pictures and noticed he had a diagram of the ship with comparisons and some fact info on it. Does anyone know where I could see a larger size of that to read everything? Or do they offer something like this to be able to print in a scrapbook?

Also, does anyone know how many pieces of art there is on the Oasis? I thought I had written it down, but can't find it in my notes. I'm kicking myself already for not taking more pictures of the art work to include.

If anyone has any suggestions that could make the book fun, I would greatly appreciate it.

Archived