5 hour tour of Amalfi Coast (from Amalfi)

TurfTycoon

I have booked a 5hr tour with RomeInLimo from Amalfi.

Jany says "you have time to see the coast, Ravello and the town of Amalfi"

I'm tempted to suggest a "Tailor Made Tour" or at least agree on a more detailed itinerary. Leave it to the experts is of course the default option. :D.

I would appreciate suggestions from the many of you who have visited the Amalfi Coast. I would like to call in to small villages as well as the main towns. Should we be aiming to go as far as Sorrento or just Positano and work our way back?

5 hours is really not a lot of time on the Amalfi Coast (we have spent about 3 weeks on that coast) and since you are paying good money for an expert, you should take advantage of their expertise. We would assume that since you are starting from Amalfi they will take you up to Ravello and also to Positano. Amalfi itself is a very small town which you can easily explore on foot and then walk over to the tender pier, so we would recommend you do not spent much of your time with an expensive tour guide in Amalfi. If you have some time after your tour you can simply walk around Amalfi right before you get on your tender back to your ship. Since you will literally be in sight of the tender pier (when in Amalfi) you will have no worries about missing the last tender.

Hank

Archived