Bottled soda on the Epic

DieHardBuckeye

It is my understanding that there are 20oz bottles of soda in vending machines for $2.50 each on the EPIC. I have a couple of questions...

1. Are the vending machines located throughout the ship or just in certain locations

2. Are they cash only machines or will the machines take your room card and/or credit card

It is my understanding that there are 20oz bottles of soda in vending machines for $2.50 each on the EPIC. I have a couple of questions...

1. Are the vending machines located throughout the ship or just in certain locations

2. Are they cash only machines or will the machines take your room card and/or credit card

Bottled Pepsi products are available in the video game arcade. Bottled water in the exercise area. Pretty positive you swiped your sail and sign card but cannot remember specifically right this second.

I took pictures of my daughter and husband playing air hockey and the vending machines are in the background. It appears that you can use coins (at least in the chip machine - he's sorta blocking the soda machine). I know you can use your card since my daughter did a few times, but it looks like coins too

DSC_0339.jpg.73ee755c605783abc36756941eba1227.jpg

That's info worth writing down since bottles can be closed and saved unlike cans. Anyone recall seeing vending machines anywhere else?

As I mentioned above: The soft drinks and snack machines are located in the video arcade. Bottled water is in the exercise area.

Thank you to all that has responded! I believe it is more economical to get the bottled soda than it is to get the soda card if you only drink 1 to 3 of the 20oz bottles of soda per day. If you drink more than that I would say that you are drinking way too much soda! Alocohol is much better for you!!! :rolleyes: LOL - just kidding!! :D:D:D

Archived