Have I been banned from the Carnival board?

tropical.dreams

I've just tried to make 2 posts here that haven't shown up. I posted on the Ask a Cruise Question board and it showed up. If this one shows up and anyone can see it, what in the world is going on?

Anyway, lets try one more time.

I'm leaving on the Destiny Thursday, and tried to check one more time to see if there were any ES price drops, but my cruise is nowhere to be found on the internet, not where I booked it or even the Carnival Fare Finder. It's like it doesn't exist (just like my 2 previous posts. This is starting to feel like a bad omen for my trip!)

Does that mean that the ship is just completely sold out, or is there a problem I need to know about?

I've just tried to make 2 posts here that haven't shown up. I posted on the Ask a Cruise Question board and it showed up. If this one shows up and anyone can see it, what in the world is going on?

I'm leaving on the Destiny Thursday, and tried to check one more time to see if there were any ES price drops, but my cruise is nowhere to be found on the internet, not where I booked it or even the Carnival Fare Finder. It's like it doesn't exist (just like my 2 previous posts. This is starting to feel like a bad omen for my trip!)

Does that mean that the ship is just completely sold out, or is there a problem I need to know about?

Your cruise is not showing up for me either so I would guess it is sold out... as for posts disappearing.. if you mention a TA it will be deleted... as that is against the guidelines... have a great cruise... and if you have issues with your posts as mentioned please email a host not post new threads as those will only get deleted as well;)

I am also having problems with my posts not showing up. I am not sure what is going on but also have problems signing in. Not malware as I have ran malwarebyte program and also done virus scans and nothing shows up. Just this website that I have problems with.

Your cruise is not showing up for me either so I would guess it is sold out... as for posts disappearing.. if you mention a TA it will be deleted... as that is against the guidelines... have a great cruise... and if you have issues with your posts as mentioned please email a host not post new threads as those will only get deleted as well;)

I mentioned my booking site in the first one, so I could see it being deleted if it's against the rules, but didn't say anything in the second one. Strange.

Anyway, I wasn't sure how to get in touch with an admin, and I had a question anyway, so I figured it was OK. Sorry if I offended.

I mentioned my booking site in the first one, so I could see it being deleted if it's against the rules, but didn't say anything in the second one. Strange.

Anyway, I wasn't sure how to get in touch with an admin, and I had a question anyway, so I figured it was OK. Sorry if I offended.

I dont know where in my post where I said that you offended anyone..but feel free to ask your question.. you asked what was going on.. you got your responses... bottom of the page should have the hosts names and you can click on those to email them with any board related problems.... again have a great cruise;)

i see 6 posts from you just today.

Archived