Wyndham Day Pass - Child

Josiepug

I have read that the Sheraton charges $25 per adult and $12.50 per child for a day pass (not including lunch). The Wyndham includes lunch and is $40 for adults. Do they have a child pricing available as well. If so, how much. Thanks!

I just got off the phone with Wyndham in Nassau. I asked about children prices too. The lady said something about age 4 & under but once she said "4" I quit listening b/c mine is 10. (Sorry). If you want to call Nassau Wyndham number direct, look on their website, then 4, then 6, then ask for front desk. That's what I did & it rang & rang, so I called corp back & then had them connect me on their dime instead of mine. I also asked them whether spring break would be a problem just arriving & purchasing the day pass at the front desk, as in ... will they run out? and she said "no, they never run out." They also have towel service.

I just got off the phone with Wyndham in Nassau. I asked about children prices too. The lady said something about age 4 & under but once she said "4" I quit listening b/c mine is 10. (Sorry). If you want to call Nassau Wyndham number direct, look on their website, then 4, then 6, then ask for front desk. That's what I did & it rang & rang, so I called corp back & then had them connect me on their dime instead of mine. I also asked them whether spring break would be a problem just arriving & purchasing the day pass at the front desk, as in ... will they run out? and she said "no, they never run out." They also have towel service.

Don't know if they have changed, but last season kids 3 and under were free at the Wyndham. Over 3 was full price.

During Spring Break you shouldn't have a problem at the Wyndham, but the sheraton is more restrictive and may not let you use both properties. They try to keep the crowds under control for their paying guests.

Archived