Name the Beach!

MTL=CRUISEFAMILY

Hi All,

Could use your help for our upcoming cruise.

Wanted to identify beaches at close proximity to the following ports

Family friendly

Thanks in advance

Barbados

St Kitts

Antigua

Tortola

Samana

Barbados: Crane beach

St. Kitts : Never been there, sorry

Antigua: Took a tour here but heard that the best beach and from what I saw very beautiful: Half Moon Bay

Tortola: you MUST take the ferry to Virgin Gorda and the Baths!

Samana: Playa Rincon (see my photo below!) it is across the island but well worth a taxi ride and/or boat ride there and back! There is in my opinion no good beach near the port.

playarinconavatar.jpg

just got back from Serenade of the Seas - and based on advice I read in these postings recommending Valley Church Beach on Antigua, that is where we headed. And I'm SO GLAD we did! Excellent beach, friendly people, great beach food/bar at the Nest. You won't be sorry if you head there -

In 2007 I went to Barbados and did an excursion on the Jolly Roger. It took us to a beach that had sand that was sort of pinkish/beige and felt like satin. The water was so clear you could stand chest high and see your feet and the fish swimming by. By I didn't get the name of the beach and low and behold the next year the Jolly Roger then went out of business. I have had no luck finding the name of that beach and wish I knew. Anyone know the beach?

Barbados: Crane beach

St. Kitts : Never been there, sorry

Antigua: Took a tour here but heard that the best beach and from what I saw very beautiful: Half Moon Bay

Tortola: you MUST take the ferry to Virgin Gorda and the Baths!

Samana: Playa Rincon (see my photo below!) it is across the island but well worth a taxi ride and/or boat ride there and back! There is in my opinion no good beach near the port.

playarinconavatar.jpg

Looked up Crane beach, Half moon and Playa Rincon, great suggestions.

In 2007 I went to Barbados and did an excursion on the Jolly Roger. It took us to a beach that had sand that was sort of pinkish/beige and felt like satin. The water was so clear you could stand chest high and see your feet and the fish swimming by. By I didn't get the name of the beach and low and behold the next year the Jolly Roger then went out of business. I have had no luck finding the name of that beach and wish I knew. Anyone know the beach?

Bathsheba on Barbados is a very beautiful beach. Could it be that one?

Archived