Hotel Help?

snebel84

My fiance and I are cruising out of Miami, but are flying in a day and half early. We would like to stay somewhere within walking distance of a beach, but also close to the port of Miami. I know hotels actually on the beach are pretty expensive, so it doesn't have to be oceanfront, just within a few blocks or so.....Any recommendations? :)

My fiance and I are cruising out of Miami, but are flying in a day and half early. We would like to stay somewhere within walking distance of a beach, but also close to the port of Miami. I know hotels actually on the beach are pretty expensive, so it doesn't have to be oceanfront, just within a few blocks or so.....Any recommendations? :)

The closest beach to the Port of Miami is South Beach.

What time of year are you going? The same hotel that is $89 in July can be $400 in February.

Check out The South Seas, The Marseilles, Doubletree Surfcomber, Cardoza, The Pelican, The Townhouse, The Bentley, and the Courtyard Marriott South Beach (not Miami Beach).

We are going in April.....sort of last minute, I know. Everything is set but our hotel. I have been trying to browse online, but I have no idea what is located where.

Yes, April is peak season especially around Easter.

Check out www.Hotwire.com and look at hotels in South Beach, all areas. You should find something under $150. The best thing about South Beach is that it is entirely walkable.

Also, check my blog.

Archived