Anyone know when RCCL will release Europe 2012 itineraries?

LoraJ

NCL has theirs out, Princess will come out in a month, but I am wondering also when RCI will release theirs? Going by 2011 RCI has the itinerary I want so I am interested to see if they will do the same in the Fall of 2012. I am wishing Princess would have a similar itinerary but they have yet to have one that suits me (I have a FCC with them). So it will probably be NCL Epic or whatever RCI has to offer, so the trip will come down to price and ship.

Yes, I am babbling.

Thanks everyone. Doesn't look like either IOS or Grandeur are doing 7 day cruises. :(

Will wait until next month to see what they release.

I think the Grandeur will be doing 7 day cruises. The itineraries she is doing this year from Palma De Mallorca she alternates a Spanish one week and an Italian the next. Gibraltar is only featured on her Spanish med itinerary. So it looks like she will continue doing the same (or very similar) itineraries she is doing this year.

I think the Grandeur will be doing 7 day cruises. The itineraries she is doing this year from Palma De Mallorca she alternates a Spanish one week and an Italian the next. Gibraltar is only featured on her Spanish med itinerary. So it looks like she will continue doing the same (or very similar) itineraries she is doing this year.

Well I hope the IOS does 7 or 9 days because I have been on the Rhapsody and would like to sail a different class. I would do IOS over the Epic in a heartbeat.

Yes, I am waiting to book our big family trip for next June to the Mediteranean. Can't wait to see the itineraries/destinations and where each ship is going. I personally prefer the larger ships but we'll have to wait and see how that goes. Does anyone happen to know off hand if this is a good time to travel there?? I understand there was some major damage to the Brilliance from rough seas and many were hurt, but this was over winter months. Would appreciate any information as we have never benn out of the country before, this will be our first time.

Archived