Go With Gus vs. Happy Fish

maryland

Trying to line up a Rio Dulce tour for our March NCL Sun cruise. Have narrowed our choices down to these 2 tour operators. Tours seem identical, except for price. Is the $29/person difference worth it to use Go with Gus? I've read great reviews on both companies - so hard to decide. Anyone familiar with both companies or have an opinion one way or the other? Thanks

I have written to Happy Fish twice and they still have not gotten back to me. Once I used the "contact us" and the second time I wrote to the owner's personal email address. Nada. Gus appears to want our business more.

• 1 month later...
Trying to line up a Rio Dulce tour for our March NCL Sun cruise. Have narrowed our choices down to these 2 tour operators. Tours seem identical, except for price. Is the $29/person difference worth it to use Go with Gus? I've read great reviews on both companies - so hard to decide. Anyone familiar with both companies or have an opinion one way or the other? Thanks

Used Gus for tour to Livingston and was very happy!

• 3 months later...
  • 1 year later...

Although you only hear about Go With Gus and Happy Fish on the Internet, there were actually numerous companies offering similar tours when we got off the ship. Just an FYI for people who may want to wait until the port day to decide what they want to do.

Archived