"Princesser" does Carnival... lots of photos

wilfros

[

Let me know if you want more.... Enjoy.. again you can get instructions on how to view by visiting http://www.stamperspad.com/wilfros/ and the second last post is an interactive tutorial just click next button to proceed through the lesson:D

You have to seriously cross your eyes but it works!

I can't believe I'm sitting in my office staring crossed eyed at the computer!

Tried this and my thumb looked 3 d but not the picture. Oh, well, one more thing I am not good at:p

Some great pix so far but could you clarify the Chesapeake one- are those buildings actually as tilted as they look? What are they? They look like they have just been through an earthquake.

Love the jellyfish. And will have to read up on 3-d picture taking. These new-fangled technologies!

The building on the left is the old Power Plant that now houses an ESPN Zone, the Baltimore Hard Rock Cafe (you can see the guitar on the top) and some stores/restaurants.

The Ship In the middle the Chesapeake which is a lightship and is available for tours along with a submarine and the USS Constellation (the only civil war vessel still afloat).

The building on the right houses the national aquarium exhibits with the dolphin center behind it.

in addition the Maryland Science Center is across the harbor from these buildings and also offers a variety of things to see and do .

Another tip that might help in viewing these 3D photos is:

Don't look at either of the photos, but rather look with both eyes at the line between the photos. If you focus on this line the 3D effect will come in to view, hopefully!

Please let me know if you have any success. Good luck

Well, my hubby did it first try...I get a third pic about an inch wide now. I have to quit this...stuff to do!

Well, my hubby did it first try...I get a third pic about an inch wide now. I have to quit this...stuff to do!

I'm so glad at least one of you have success. Lots of people who have no success feel it is a fake and you really can't see the 3D effect.

As for you, the post above yours says they needed to "seriously cross" your eyes, I'm no longer sure. I have been doing it for so long now it is just natural and my eyes just automatically click the photo into focus.

Please let me know if you have any further success.

Great photos!! love the 3d............I see in 73 you were on the Song of Norway.............great little ship.................she was our first in 96

I find it humorous that we now refer to the Song of Norway, Sun Princess (original) and such as "lttle ship(s)"

I still remember when I first saw them and thought WOW look at how big these things are!

Many many years later I arrive to see the Caribbean Princess followed by Carnival Pride. One wonders with the likes of Oasis of the Sea just how big these things are going to become.

No matter how big or little, the feeling of being at sea is still the same to me. I love it.

Thanks for the post.

Following up on the post from earlier today.

I know that I have been pushing 3D photos in this review, they (to me) add something not normally included in reviews, and I also know that some of you are having difficulty viewing them, BUT…. The photo of the disco I took from the dance floor looking back towards the circular stair case and the “under room” is truly beautiful.

I encourage everyone to try crossing their eyes one more time and try and view this photo. You know how it is, after getting home you find one that stands out from all the others! This is the one for me. This photo completely captures the feel of the disco much more than any of my other photos. You will understand if you can view it.

15.jpg

After trying (and failing) to see in 3D on every photo before this one, I gave it one more shot. It worked!!! Amazing photo. It must be time consuming to do whatever it is you have to do but it is worth it. Thank you!!!!

After trying (and failing) to see in 3D on every photo before this one, I gave it one more shot. It worked!!! Amazing photo. It must be time consuming to do whatever it is you have to do but it is worth it. Thank you!!!!

I am so glad it has worked for you. If you look at the photo again a couple of times, try and remember how your eyes feel, then seek that same feeling as you try to view the others.

If you are only able to see one photo you picked one of the best. I have been taking these type of photos now for over 10 years and this particular one is in my top 5 all time favorites.

It is my hobbie and am so glad that others are able to enjoy it with me.

Good luck with the other photos. If this wasn't a Carnvial thread I would post some of Caribbean Princess, they are just as spectacular.

I am so glad it has worked for you. If you look at the photo again a couple of times, try and remember how your eyes feel, then seek that same feeling as you try to view the others.

If you are only able to see one photo you picked one of the best. I have been taking these type of photos now for over 10 years and this particular one is in my top 5 all time favorites.

It is my hobbie and am so glad that others are able to enjoy it with me.

Good luck with the other photos. If this wasn't a Carnvial thread I would post some of Caribbean Princess, they are just as spectacular.

I have actually gone back through the review and was able to see them all. You are so correct when you say that it get easier. I am now trying to teach my kids how to see it.

I have actually gone back through the review and was able to see them all. You are so correct when you say that it get easier. I am now trying to teach my kids how to see it.

That's Fantastic. I just wish everyone could see them, anyway I am glad you can enjoy them.

That was awesome I am leaving in May/April and you are making it harder and harder for me to pay attention to work and normal life.

I can't wait!! You did a great job!!

What time did you get to the ship?

Thanks for the posts.

We asked for the shuttle at 12:30, it was waiting for us in the lobby at exactly 12:30 and we arrived at the ship before 1pm. We were on the ship by 1:30. Very easy embarkation process.

BTW: to anyone who is interested in the 3D photos: I have started to create a blog of all my 3D travels. Should you wish to view it you can visit it here and watch it grow as I post about our cruises (both Princess and Carnival). Once the blog gets to the cruise posts I will be letting everyone know about it here on Cruisecritic.

Archived