Hertz car rental

T&Dcruisers

Disclaimer: I'm sure this has been answered and I apologize in advance for any redundancy, but I searched and just can't find the reassurance I'm looking for.

We are flying into San Juan a few days before our Carnival Victory cruise in March. We will be picking up a car at SJU and will return it the morning of embarkation. From what I can tell, we can rent from Hertz at the airport and drop off at Sheraton Old San Juan and then walk across to the Carnival terminal. Is this correct?

Thank you, thank you in advance to any information you can provide!

.... drop off at Sheraton Old San Juan and then walk across to the Carnival terminal. Is this correct?

You need to find out what pier your ship is going to be docked. There are a few (3 I think) that the cruise lines use. We were on Princess and left from the International Pier, which was across the small bay/harbor from the Sheraton (a short taxi ride/not walkable). When we returned, we were at the Navy Pier, which is on the same side as the Sheraton, but I think it is quite a walk. The pier that you must be thinking of is used by the daily cruisers, and that is right in front of the Sheraton.

There is a very nice map of the Old San Juan, showing the different piers, maybe someone can post the link.

Disclaimer: I'm sure this has been answered and I apologize in advance for any redundancy, but I searched and just can't find the reassurance I'm looking for.

We are flying into San Juan a few days before our Carnival Victory cruise in March. We will be picking up a car at SJU and will return it the morning of embarkation. From what I can tell, we can rent from Hertz at the airport and drop off at Sheraton Old San Juan and then walk across to the Carnival terminal. Is this correct?

Thank you, thank you in advance to any information you can provide!

Yes that is fine... We just did this back in November.. Just let the Hertz rep @ the airport know at the time of renting out the car and they will arrange it for you to drop it off at whichever location that is convenient to you.

Ali

Archived