charge for steam room on Adventure?

cina54

Hi, Last year on Oasis there was a steep charge to use the steam room where previously it was free on other ships. Has anyone had experience using the steam room on Adventure and is there a charge?

Boarding her on Sun.

thanks,

cina54

my husband and I were on the adventure of the seas january 30 to february 6/2011. every afternoon around 4 p.m. he would go to have a "FREE" steam and then shower there so I could have the bathroom to myself to get ready for dinner. worked out wonderfully and he thouroughly enjoyed it. trust me, if he would have had to pay, he wouldn't have used it...

Hi, Last year on Oasis there was a steep charge to use the steam room where previously it was free on other ships. Has anyone had experience using the steam room on Adventure and is there a charge?

Boarding her on Sun.

thanks,

cina54

You're referring to the Thermal Suite on the Oasis. They charge for that. Oasis and Allure do not have a free sauna and steam room like the other RCI ships have.

The Adventure has a nice private steam room and sauna in both the mens and womens locker rooms. Enjoy!

Adventure has a rasul...there is a charge per couple. dont remember exact cost, but approx $75 plus tip for clean up.

The first time we did it, we loved it...wonderful shower from the ceiling after a nice stream with mud and soaps etc...NICE!!!!

Second cruise, the temperature was too hot and I thought I would faint!!!

We told the staff how miserable we were...when we got our bill on the last night, I noticed we were not charged...dont know if it was an oversight, or a purposeful credit.

We probably wouldnt do it again since we were nearly fried!!!!

Archived