Suggest Dining Venue for Anniversay

beachwalkmm

Hello

We will be cruising on Coral Princess and celebrating our 35th anniversary with a group of 8. We have not cruised before and I am wondering what dining option or place is best for making dining plans for our special night.

We have the arranged dinner time and table at 6 PM, is this semi formal and cozy, or would Sebastions or another venue be best for a memorable night?

Thanks for your input ;) ahead of time.

Happily Married and Looking Forward to our First Cruise.

Mary Ann

Hello

We will be cruising on Coral Princess and celebrating our 35th anniversary with a group of 8. We have not cruised before and I am wondering what dining option or place is best for making dining plans for our special night.

We have the arranged dinner time and table at 6 PM, is this semi formal and cozy, or would Sebastions or another venue be best for a memorable night?

Mary Ann

I'd suggest Sabatini's for your special dinner.(only other option for your group would be Bayou Cafe)

However if you have a balcony, the ulimate balcony dinner would be very romantic.

What ever you choose, enjoy!

Bev

Hello

Mary Ann

Are you going to be celebrating your special night with the entire group of 8? Don't believe there any tables for 8 in Sabatini's and maybe one in the Bayou Cafe. They may be able to bring in a larger table top to accommodate your group. Another option would be choosing two tables for 4 by one of the windows in Sabatini's. Bayou cafe has a different seating arrangement by the windows. Sabatini's is Italian and seafood and food, food food! Bayou Cafe is cajun/creole with steaks. Bayou cafe has a live three piece band playing dance music stating at 7:30 p.m. We enjoyed having live music with our dinner. Check these links for menus.

http://www.princess.com/learn/onboard/dining/menus/specialty_restaurant/Sabatinis%20Dinner%20Menu.pdf

http://www.princess.com/learn/onboard/food_dining/specialty_restaurants/bayou_cafe/index.html

If you are dining alone then the Ultimate Balcony Dining would be very special.

I'd suggest Sabatini's for your special dinner.(only other option for your group would be Bayou Cafe)

However if you have a balcony, the ulimate balcony dinner would be very romantic.

What ever you choose, enjoy!

Bev

Ultimate Balcony Dinner would be difficult for a group of 8. I'd suggest Sabatinis for the group of 8, and a romantic ultimate balcony dinner (UBD)for just the 2 of you (can only do if you have a balcony).

For a special treat, you may also want to do the Chef's Table. Not as romantic as the UBD (it's a group dinner of about 10 people), but a very memorable experience.

Ultimate Balcony Dinner would be difficult for a group of 8. I'd suggest Sabatinis for the group of 8, and a romantic ultimate balcony dinner (UBD)for just the 2 of you (can only do if you have a balcony).

For a special treat, you may also want to do the Chef's Table. Not as romantic as the UBD (it's a group dinner of about 10 people), but a very memorable experience.

Did not mean to suggest trying the balcony dinner for the group. Really meant it would be a wonderful choice for just the 2 of them. We've done it for a birthday celebration and it was wonderful.

:)

I didn't mention the Chef's table in my earlier post beacuse they appeared to want to share with the entire group. Chef's Table would be a unique experience but not certain that all 8 in the group would be chosen. There would be at least 2 outsiders at the table and the tab is $75/pp. UBD at $50/pp would be my choice for just the two of them. Sabatini's by the window is a somewhat secluded area and would be nice, but I also like the live music in the Bayou Cafe and that might be my personal first choice for the group.

I didn't mention the Chef's table in my earlier post beacuse they appeared to want to share with the entire group. Chef's Table would be a unique experience but not certain that all 8 in the group would be chosen. There would be at least 2 outsiders at the table and the tab is $75/pp. UBD at $50/pp would be my choice for just the two of them. Sabatini's by the window is a somewhat secluded area and would be nice, but I also like the live music in the Bayou Cafe and that might be my personal first choice for the group.

I'm aware of that. I was suggesting dining for the 2 of them in addition to a dinner for all 8. The UBD for 2 as well as the Chef's Table are 2 things that can make an anniversary cruise special.

Archived