Carousel/ Flow Runner

aggies92

I was wondering if the carousel on the Allure of the Seas is free. If not how much does it cost? Also how strict are they on the height requirement for the flow runners? My son is 49 inches and was really looking forward to doing it.
Carousel is free, and not sure about height requirements on the "FLOWRIDER"...;)

Yup, carousel is free, as is the Flow Rider to use (although there is a fee for lessons), and I do believe they adhere to the height minimums -- when signing up for the lesson it indicated that height would be verified once you were on board. 52" minium for the boogie boards, I *think* it was 54" to stand, but I'm not positive.

You heard about the carousel; the flow rider issue; there are two; your son will be able to go on the one with boogie boards; the stand up side does have the height requirement.

Both sides (boogie and stand up) have height requirements. 52" for boogie board and 58" to stand up. On the Oasis last month my daughter was just a little shy of the height requirement to stand up and they did not let her - said "sorry, next year."

Yes they are very strict about the height requirements. We were on the Liberty OTS 2 1/2 years ago and my son was less than 1/2 inch below the requirement and they wouldn't let him ride. They check at the kiosk where you get your wristbands and again on the line if they think you are under height. He can't wait for our cruise on Allure this August because he will finally get to ride.:D

Archived