Looking for Carnival Liberty Western Fun Times

mommyto2kids

Before you post "try searching" please note that I did, a few times.

The only recent posts (mid 2010) turned out one not great result. The other threads that came up are all 2009 or older and I am looking for something more recent so it is more relevant to our upcoming cruise.

I am planning a group cruise for 15 and would love to see the Capers to plan the best night for Steak House Reservations etc.

Also if anyone has the Camp Carnival Capers (all 3 age groups) for this sailing it would also be greatly appreciated.

Edited by mommyto2kids

Your welcome!

I am sailing Liberty Western on 3/12 and I will try and scan Funtimes and will certainly do a review when I return. This will be my second sailing on the Liberty and I am really looking forward to it!

• 5 months later...
Your welcome!

I am sailing Liberty Western on 3/12 and I will try and scan Funtimes and will certainly do a review when I return. This will be my second sailing on the Liberty and I am really looking forward to it!

oops

Edited by caly603

Your welcome!

Any chance you scanned the funtimes? The link provided shows some but not all of the days. If you have the funtimes still, could you possibly scan and post them, please?

• 2 years later...

hey you guys! l just returned from a 7day west.carr. cruise on carnival liberty...l had a blast! Anyway l need some help from a frequent liberty cruiser. Anyway, just wondering if anybody knows the last name of Aron the male guitarist.

Edited by seaglo
please send his last name to goglo76@bellsouth.net THANKS:)