Sooooo not impressed with The Wedding Experience on Princess

LCfromFL

My daughter is getting married on board the Crown Princess on Embarkation Day....and the folks at TWE have been sooooooooo...uhm....blah? They do NOT return calls within 24 hours as promised. They do NOT respond to emails promptly. We have a total of 66 wedding guests (34 cruising and 32 non-sailing guests). I sent the final list of non-sailing guests so they could get that info to the cruiseline and Homeland Security - I didn't even get a "thanks, we'll submit this" response. I neeeeeeeed to get the wedding details finalized. I want to pay for the reception (I've been wanting to pay for it for weeks)...you'd think someone would want to take my money and get the details finalized. But nope...nothing. Ugh!:confused::confused::confused:

Which coordinator have you been dealing with? I was originally dealing with Jackie and she wasn't so great with getting me correct answers. Then she quit/got fired and NO ONE bothered to tell me! So I was e-mailing Jackie over and over again and no one responded! So I e-mailed TWE directly and that seemed to get me answers quicker. I would suggest doing that if you don't get responses quick enough. Calling them, I don't even bother. They never pick up and they answer quicker in e-mails.

I was dealing with a good coordinator named Christine but she got in an accident and has been OOTO for a few weeks. She was really good and accurate when answering questions. This new girl who took over for Christine, Ginette, she isn't so good either. Slow response plus never answers all of my questions. I must have asked her the same question two times... "how long is the reception?!"

My daughter is getting married on board the Crown Princess on Embarkation Day....and the folks at TWE have been sooooooooo...uhm....blah? They do NOT return calls within 24 hours as promised. They do NOT respond to emails promptly. We have a total of 66 wedding guests (34 cruising and 32 non-sailing guests). I sent the final list of non-sailing guests so they could get that info to the cruiseline and Homeland Security - I didn't even get a "thanks, we'll submit this" response. I neeeeeeeed to get the wedding details finalized. I want to pay for the reception (I've been wanting to pay for it for weeks)...you'd think someone would want to take my money and get the details finalized. But nope...nothing. Ugh!:confused::confused::confused:

We started working with Alexandra - and then Chrissy has been the primary contact. Chrissy keeps "going to training" but never updates her email Out of Office message to reflect that she's gone. Erg! Since my original post, I've gotten them to take my money (haha) and now the reception is booked.

I saw that you're booked on the Caribbean Princess - we've sailed on her a couple of times and LOVE her! :D

okay ... let's face it. the wedding experience (no matter name they go by) are not the most pro-active group. the only way to ensure that you get what you want, is to confirm, re-confirm and then re-confirm again. I was totally frustrated before the wedding with how many emails and voicemails I had to initiate. I made a big pest of myself and called or emailed them almost daily. :o But in the end, it worked. They totally came through and I had a beautiful wedding.

My advice ... accept that they aren't going to go the extra mile, and just keep bugging them until you get what you need. It will be worth it in the long run.

Archived