attn. Laura or Mike

ortrud

I have a cruise booked on Allure in November and have a booking number. Everytime I try to join M&M with my name and number "only purchased reservations are ellible".

What is the problem?

Someone in our roll call is having the same problem. They booked through a TA who sold them a group rate. Not sure if that is the problem or not. Hopefully someone who knows will chime in soon.

the meet and mingle sign up has nothing to do with cruise critic.... they just provide a portal to what is a royal Caribbean link.

And we sailed with friends last June who had a similar problem and it was due to them being part of a group. They booked on their own but the travel agency puts groups of people together to get a discount.

I have a cruise booked on Allure in November and have a booking number. Everytime I try to join M&M with my name and number "only purchased reservations are ellible".

What is the problem?

As the previous poster said, if you booked through a TA you may be under a group booking number........better price or benefits.

Ask your TA to get you your Confirmation Invoice from RCI. You will find your RC booking number on the top.

Archived