Been given IE boarding cards

sodafountain

Sat on Spirit, looking at IE, got boarding card, and luggage has been collected.

Got our £100 onboard spend, plus £39 for cabin we paid, free safe, and a free excursion today for switch over (going Loro Parque in 10 minutes).

Noro virus been on ship, rough seas and couldn't dock in Morocco, so not best of days, hope the IE is better.

Great to hear the IE is back in service! :) I´ve been checking these boards on a day to day basis to see if this was the case as my friends have now booked and are due to join the ship on Fri 25th Feb at Tenerife. All this Cruise talk is getting to me a bit - I really don´t know if I can hold out till next year without going on another, me and my OH are completely hooked! :cool:

Hope you have a better second leg of your cruise, soda fountain!

Sat on Spirit, looking at IE, got boarding card, and luggage has been collected.

Got our £100 onboard spend, plus £39 for cabin we paid, free safe, and a free excursion today for switch over (going Loro Parque in 10 minutes).

Noro virus been on ship, rough seas and couldn't dock in Morocco, so not best of days, hope the IE is better.

Hi SD Thanks for taking the time to keep us up to date! :) Good to hear IE is getting back on track! Hope you enjoy the rest of your holiday. Really hope you miss out on the Noro virus. :eek:

Mo. :)

I'm totally confused as to whats's going on with the IE. Someone on Thomson forum said their cruise on the Spirit was cancelled next week as it was still covering for the IE. It must be back on track if sodafountain is packed and ready to go.:confused::confused: I need a lie down in a darkened room, lol.:D I'll be walking around with bananas on my head after all of this.

Shame we're not going on the 25th but hey ho! Sharm el Sheikh and the revolution here we come.:D

Jan

Thanks for keeping us updated. Shame about the Norovirus, hopefully it won't transfer over to IE with passengers as ship must be really clean having had no passengers since October.

Wondering why the Spirit didn't dock in Morocco?

On the IE, so all good, although never been on, doesn't look "new", so don't think much been done.

Spirit sailing to Cyprus, apparently then doing 3 day cruise to Beirut, and getting "cleaned", so may explain next weeks cancellation.

Only been on few hours, and 1000% better than Spirit, and no judder!

Ship was all over the place in Morocco, although got 1 rope attached, apparently 2 police cars shot down dock, and everyone dissapeared, conspiracy theory is they didn't want the virus, but I don't know!

Right, off the The Pub!

I didn't like the judder, tremble, vibration or whatever on the Celebration. People tell me off if I pick the wrong terminology, lol. Glad to hear you've settled in. I wonder who is on the 3 day mini cruise to Beirut, I've not seen that anywhere.

Have a great weekend.:):) How's the weather?

Jan

On the IE, so all good, although never been on, doesn't look "new", so don't think much been done.

Spirit sailing to Cyprus, apparently then doing 3 day cruise to Beirut, and getting "cleaned", so may explain next weeks cancellation.

Only been on few hours, and 1000% better than Spirit, and no judder!

Ship was all over the place in Morocco, although got 1 rope attached, apparently 2 police cars shot down dock, and everyone dissapeared, conspiracy theory is they didn't want the virus, but I don't know!

Right, off the The Pub!

where are the changes on the ship if it doesn't look new ...... cheers in pub n cheers for the reply

Archived