Nachi Pics Post em' Here!

Cruisin Christi

Hey Christi. When I was stressing about the fact that I had basically talked 22 friends and family into going to Nachi with me, sight unseen, I found a lot of pics on Trip Advisor reviews and also on Google images. Hope you talk them into it, I can't wait to be back there in April. Take care, Jim

nice place. there are a couple of iguanas that run around over by the trees. i had heard about them but had to go find them...they aren't easy to find! didn't take photos of the food, should have.

Awesome, thanks for adding those pics! I have seen several of the food and it looks yummy. My main concern is that I am the only one of the 4 of us that enjoy's Mexican food :eek:

No worries there, they have a lot of options on their menu that aren't Mexican in the least :)

GTK, thank you. I think I have the sample menu, but the only thing I saw on it that wasn't was a hot dog and fries. I will be glad to let my sister in law know that I did not see refried beans, which completely grosses her out:rolleyes:

I really really want to make my family fall in with me on this choice. Your pics might just help me. My sister in law and husband will be down staying with us the last weekend of this month and I'd like an EPIC thread of Nachi pics to show them.

This is from our stop at Nachi in December. DW and I were sitting in a hammock, just looking at the sea. It was heaven.

105_0150.jpg.4056dfab3207900469cd83bd90ea1e08.jpg

• 1 month later...

I just booked this for our cruise in November! I am so excited, we've never been before. I've read many reviews and mostly all are very positive. And the pictures I've seen are beautiful! We have never done an all inclusive day beach resort before, so I am really looking forward to it. To those that have already been, did you REALLY like it?:)

Honestly, I loved it so much the first time when we were on the Liberty - we went back in September on the Legend. The second experience was not as good as it was previously. The day we went they had a limited menu, and the only choice of Mexican beer was Corona! Since it was only 4 of us they put us so close to the water we had to eventually move to the pool once the tide started coming in. We asked to be moved but he said it was full? No biggie. We are going with a large group in Nov on the Dream and we are going to give another resort a try this time. I hope it was just an off day but I will try something new this time!

They (Nachi) are living on past reputation right now. I have been 3 times in the past 5 years and the last time was the final one. Nothing special here anymore other that a good spot to watch the ocean. The service, food and everything else is going down the slippery slope.

They (Nachi) are living on past reputation right now. I have been 3 times in the past 5 years and the last time was the final one. Nothing special here anymore other that a good spot to watch the ocean. The service, food and everything else is going down the slippery slope.

Oh dear...I hate to hear that......:(

Can I ask what has changed or is no longer up to par? I have only been once but it was at the end of September 2010 and I found the food to be quite good, the drinks excellent and the service wonderful. Not challenging you or being confrontational just asking for info. Thanks, Jim

My wife and I were at Nachi with friends at the end of January. I put together a short video of the day that has a mix of video and still pictures.

I tried to watch the video but it is marked private :(

And I was there - again - in October 2010, and had as great a time as ever! Still can't eat all the food I'm served unless I order each course as I'm ready for it, instead of all at once.

This time around, there was a little gift shop open...I bought several items, all at a reasonable price.

Guess I'm lucky...I've always found the drinks satisfactory...

Maybe something's changed since October????

Just myself and my husband. He was skeptical but once we got there he never moved out of his chair until he had to go the the washroom. The service was great , drinks plentiful, Oh yes the dirty monkeys are to die for, the food was great especially the nachos and guacomoli. No complaints. Beach clean, quiet no rowdiness except on very drunk carnival lady that had to be carried back to the ship:p Other than that it was awesome. Book early just incase alot of ships in for the day.

Wow, the food was INCREDIBLE! Now, I've always been a fan of Mexican food, but this place had the best Mexican food I've ever eaten. Went last year, May 10', sorry if you had a bad experience there, but the service, drinks, price, quality, and overall experience was exceptional!

Going back on another cruise in 4 weeks, and I hope it lives up to the bar that was set for me last year. I can't wait to get back.

Archived