Sheraton v. Breezes PLEASE HELP 1ST TIME CRUISING!

chach123

Does this sound accurate...a sheraton day pass is 25 dollars pp and includes use of private beach and pools..food/drinks NOT included...breezes is 60 pp and includes beaches, pools, and unlimited food/drink (alcohol also) ...is this correct? breezes seems great! are the beaches and pools equally nice between the two? im looking to rent a couple of jet skis also

Does this sound accurate...a sheraton day pass is 25 dollars pp and includes use of private beach and pools..food/drinks NOT included...breezes is 60 pp and includes beaches, pools, and unlimited food/drink (alcohol also) ...is this correct? breezes seems great! are the beaches and pools equally nice between the two? im looking to rent a couple of jet skis also

I liked the beach at Breezes and had no problem paying the $60. You must be at least (14) I think to get into Breezes.

The drinks were pretty strong too. After buying food/drinks at Sheraton it should be close to a push.

In the terminal building in Nassau there used to be booklets with $5 coupons for Breezes. Not sure if they still do that though.

Bill

The beach at the Sheraton was so so. The pool was nice. A plus is that is an easy walk from the pier. When we went last year we received food vouchers that 'almost' covered lunch with a drink. We skipped sitting on the beach and stayed in the pool area, where the CD, assistant CD and a few of the dancers ended up showing up. It was a nice, QUIET, day for the $

The beach at the Sheraton was so so. The pool was nice. A plus is that is an easy walk from the pier. When we went last year we received food vouchers that 'almost' covered lunch with a drink. We skipped sitting on the beach and stayed in the pool area, where the CD, assistant CD and a few of the dancers ended up showing up. It was a nice, QUIET, day for the $

Are you sure you are not confusing the Sheraton with the British Colonial Hilton?

You certainly can't walk to the Sheraton, but the BCH is very doable.

Bill

Another vote for Breezes here. Did this last year when in Nassau, was worth every penny. Ate and drank all day, used the non-motorized water "toys" like the kayak (before drinking too much, lol). It was an awesome day. Also, we took the "public" bus to Breezes, which I think cost a total of $2.50 pp round trip. It was easy, can't remember the bus number, but I believe we picked it up next to the haagen daaz store, right across the street from the hand bag market...

Another vote for Breezes here. Did this last year when in Nassau, was worth every penny. Ate and drank all day, used the non-motorized water "toys" like the kayak (before drinking too much, lol). It was an awesome day. Also, we took the "public" bus to Breezes, which I think cost a total of $2.50 pp round trip. It was easy, can't remember the bus number, but I believe we picked it up next to the haagen daaz store, right across the street from the hand bag market...

Ye you got it all nailed. It's the #10 bus not #10A and you pick it up at the light green Haagen Das store.

$1.25 each way, (exact change please).

Got there and they have virgin pina coladas and strawberry daquiri machines and they asked if I wanted booze in mine and they were not shy about the amount they put in the drink. lol

The jerk chicken was quite good also.

Bill

Archived