Questions regarding electronics and beverage on NCL Spirit

sjtaaboy

I'm sailing on the NCL Spirit in May. While I have cruised many times, this is my first cruise on NCL. Does anyone know what the policies are on....

Electronics....on other cruise lines they have allowed an extension cord and small personal fan to be brought onboard. I'm hoping this is also the case with NCL.

Bringing beverages onboard....in the past, non-alcoholic drinks such as soda and bottled water were allowed to be brought on. Is this the case with NCL?

If anyone can help me with this info, I would appreciate it. Thanks.

I'm sailing on the NCL Spirit in May. While I have cruised many times, this is my first cruise on NCL. Does anyone know what the policies are on....

When in May are you sailing. We are going on 5/8/11.

Electronics....on other cruise lines they have allowed an extension cord and small personal fan to be brought onboard. I'm hoping this is also the case with NCL.

I'm not sure about the extension cord but I believe I have read that it is o.k. Not sure about the fan.

Bringing beverages onboard....in the past, non-alcoholic drinks such as soda and bottled water were allowed to be brought on. Is this the case with NCL?

I have heard other people say on these boards that they have brought non-alcoholic drinks on board. We will be bringing Dr. Peppers and a few bottles of water.

This will be our first cruise on NCL also but our 6th cruise. I hope you have a great time on yours.

You may bring on pop and water, no charge. You may also bring wine if you'd like and pay a $15 corkage fee for each bottle.

The extension cord is fine, there is really only one or two outlets so I know people with cpap machines have them all the time.

'

Have a great time!

Defintily bring an extension cord and we brought suction cup hooks to hang bathing suits, towels, etc. They have a small voltage usage on board ( I forget what it is) but you can't bring blow dryers:( You have to use the ones in the staterooms, but we did use a electric hair straightener and electric razor.

We have brought a little ice chest with water bottles and then we use the ice chest to keep beers on ice in our room

• 3 weeks later...

Archived