Back from Oasis - Never got off the ship!

2IfByC

Hi everyone

We are sailing on the Oasis on may 14th, I definitly want to stop in jamaica and maybe mexico but still not sure if its worth it going down to haiti.

My question are , the show Oasis of dreams, anyone has an idea how long it is?? our dinning is at 8.30 and the show is either at 7.30 or at 10.45. If anything for the night we book the show we'll eat at one of the restaurants u can book instead of d dinning hall.

Another question is the wine package, this is our first cruise on royal carribean and out of europe and i have no idea exactly how it works, we are wine drinkers with dinner so i tought it would be worth it. Can u drink that wine only in the main dinning hall, or even in d other restaurants?

I would love to just stay on the ship and enjoy the quietness. However, my 2 kids love goig to play at the beach and the caribbean waters are so heavenly, it would be hard to pass that up. We're not really into shopping or doing any intensive excursions but the beach is a must. Funny how this is the case since we live about 10 miles inland from the beach. Unfortunately, though we don't make it there as often as we like...It also doesn't help that the water is freezing!

Archived