Wedding on Carnival Splendor

pisces731

Hi all! I'm new to this forum and new to cruising. I was just wondering if there's anyone out there who has gotten married on the cruise ships? How did it go?

Hi there!! I am getting married on board her May 1st! Very excited :) There is one bride that I know of that is a fellow Splendor bride. Use the search section to find her review! Are you planning a cruise wedding?

Hi there!! I am getting married on board her May 1st! Very excited :) There is one bride that I know of that is a fellow Splendor bride. Use the search section to find her review! Are you planning a cruise wedding?

Congrats to you! We already booked our cruise for Dec. But, have not yet booked our wedding yet. I wanted to get some more info from other former cruise or destination brides. It's just going to be me and my fiance. So, we just want to elope on our cruise.

I was married on the Splendor and there is a link to my pictures in another thread. If you can not find it, I could email some pictures to you if you would like to see them. I had the Just for the bride and groom package as we had very few people come to the wedding and no one sailed with us. It was a great day and I would recommend it if you are going to elope.

I was married on the Splendor and there is a link to my pictures in another thread. If you can not find it, I could email some pictures to you if you would like to see them. I had the Just for the bride and groom package as we had very few people come to the wedding and no one sailed with us. It was a great day and I would recommend it if you are going to elope.

If you don't mind, since i am very new to this site, would you pls email your pix to me? I would love to see them.. I know that my fiance and I are just eloping.. But, even if it's just the two of us, I still want my wedding day to be perfect, exciting, and most of all memorable.

Here's my email: pisces731@yahoo.com

Thanks!!

Congratualtion! I have booked my wedding for next April on the Splendor and it will be my first cruise, there will around 10-15 of us. I have found this site extremely useful.

Thanks for sending me your photos Boobear they are beautiful.

Also The Carnival wedding company have been really helpful, they have answered all my questions.

• 8 months later...

boobear30 I am new to this site. I am getting married on the splendor in Feb and noticed you had the "just for the bride and groom" package which is what I am going with. I tried to look at your pictures but could only see the cover :( if you wouldnt mind could you please email me jenscreativecakes@gmail.com I would love to ask you a couple of questions about your experience and see some of your pics as well. I am getting very nervous about what to expect, as I am usually the planner of everything. Thank you so much!

• 2 weeks later...

I got married on the splendor, I have a review on here as well, and it was AMAZING. The wedding coordinator that was there was terrific, and they took great care of us the whole cruise! I hope you have a blessed and amazing wedding, and honeymoon!

Archived