Is Valor going to Belize?

csaeroach

I didn't realize the Valor was in dry dock too. I am trying to figure the Belize issue out for the Legend too. They have changed the Legend schedule to an every other week Belize visit. I wonder of they will do the same with the Valor with the opposite schedule.

Thanks for your information. I did not know they changed the Legend schedule, calling on Belize every second week. Where did you find this information? I am just wondering if I can find a new schedule for the Valor as well? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

thanks!

Thanks for your information. I did not know they changed the Legend schedule, calling on Belize every second week. Where did you find this information? I am just wondering if I can find a new schedule for the Valor as well? Any help would be greatly appreciated.thanks!

I just saw it when checking prices on carnival.com. I looked at all the sailings for February and March and noticed a change.

I saw that too, but what are those "some ships". If it's my ship (we leave two weeks from today), I want to know. So annoying. If they know which ships, then disclose the info. Seems so simple. Sigh. :(

-pitterpattershoppe

John Heald just posted on Facebook that they have signed a new agreement with the tender operators. He said some ships may still be diverted but for the most part the schedules are good.

Archived