Galveston Port closed?

GreenZolie

Wow! Amazing! How crazy it will be down there today too. Hoping all goes well for all passengers arriving & leaving.

Man, isn't that the truth! I am glad I am not down there in that mess. I have accepted the loss of my cruise now, and I am content to be sitting here in the comfort of my cousin's home, with my husband. It's all good and we are going to have a great day today. Meanwhile, I wish luck and fun to all those who are still down there trying to get on. I hope the crowd scene moves along at a nice pace for everyone, and everyone is in a good mood. Whew!

Man, isn't that the truth! I am glad I am not down there in that mess. I have accepted the loss of my cruise now, and I am content to be sitting here in the comfort of my cousin's home, with my husband. It's all good and we are going to have a great day today. Meanwhile, I wish luck and fun to all those who are still down there trying to get on. I hope the crowd scene moves along at a nice pace for everyone, and everyone is in a good mood. Whew!

Your cruise is not lost. You will get a credit if you call Carnival, as I mentioned in another post.

Wow I am so sorry for everyone's messed up plans but it's awesome to see this parade of ships on the cam:o

Any word on how they will dock yet?

Conquest and Voyager to normal piers. Ecstasy to pier 10, folks have been told to head over to the Convention center and be bussed to ship when it's time.

Sorry your reconciliation cruise/vacation didn't go like planned. I say, plan for another one. :D;)

Wow I am so sorry for everyone's messed up plans but it's awesome to see this parade of ships on the cam:o

Any word on how they will dock yet?

I think it's neat seeing all 3 on the webcam! Pretty cool! Wish we could have been down there today to watch.

Thanks Cindy!

And you're among a lot of dorks then:p, I'm supposed to be assembling shelves but I just gotta see!!!

LOL! I'm supposed to be purging thru some old paperwork, but sitting here watching/reading instead. :p

Archived