Vow renewal

Suzque49

I am considering doing a vow renewal for our 21st anneversary while on the Coral bound for Alaska in Sept.

It will be just hubby and myself, not going with friends this time.

For those who have done this, what are your thoughts and suggestions?

Here is a pic of the dress I thought I would wear. What accessories would you suggest? White gold? Sparkly crystals?

(I am golden blond with fair complextion).

Do you think it would look good on me?

1450758925_olympuscamera126.jpg.de7c36e5a0503ed6200010c7d7672bf3.jpg

!ByC6hMg!2k~$(KGrHqYOKigEwP+sdESLBMQGdGVh5w~~_1.JPG!ByC6kSgEGk~$(KGrHqEOKiUEwO!3cv6)BMQGdT6+CQ~~_3.JPG

Congratulations! I highly recommend renewing your vows. We did it on our 30th. :)

The dress is beautiful and you will look wonderful in it. Accessorizing is not my strong suit but I think either choice would look good with the dress.

Maybe something simple like this to flatter the neckline. P_3591_2_106334.jpg.b09e2c89a1694b3162bd9e111830eed7.jpg

Here is our picture from our Vow Renewal for our 50th. We had it done on the way to Hawaii on the Diamond Princess. It was taken from the Webcam on the ship. We were by our self and had meet some people on cc, so we invited them to the renewal. We ended up with a good crowd.

Your dress is beautiful and mostly anything you wear with it would be fine. I just know you'll enjoy this time in your life. They make it so special and they do do it all seperate and not all together.

3.jpg.9ab72be28e0a2c3cc3bc7b6ba22200e6.jpg

Starzcrew, I clicked on your link, but it just takes me to the website. not your photos. I looked under weddings, but couldn't find it.

Murielg, lovely picture. Congratulations on 50 years thats wonderful.

I have read a couple other posts where the group from the CC meet and greet came to the ceremony. That would be nice, hope we have a M&G for our group, we have a roll call started.

I love looking at wedding pictures :)

So glad that I found this thread. My husband and I are also planning to renew our vows aboard the Ruby Princess in April for our 25th anniversary. I have been wondering what the two of us should wear for this special occasion. Our anniversary happens to be on the first formal night and it will only be the two of us cruising...leaving the family at home. I was thinking that whatever I plan to wear for the ceremony will be fine for the formal night but didn't know if the ceremony was all that formal. I don't want to be the sore thumb but I do like to dress up.

Archived