All Things Legend!!

We were married on the legend 1-2-11 in the chapel. A photo is attached. Other info, review and link to my photos can be found by searching for my user name. Or if anyone has any questions whatsoever, I'd be glad to answer! I am still on here sometimes!

813495760__MG_9629(640x427).jpg.f6258099851cf0292d3612c7c60fa4b9.jpg

Thanks for starting this!! :)

I know I won't be getting married in the chapel (too many ppl ~ 60 guests) but I was wondering for those that were married in one of the lounges if they supplied a aisle runner or not (seems to depend on the ship) and if you know if it is possible to have faux wedding petals line the aisle runner. We may or may not have a flower girl, but I love the look of the wedding petal lined runner!

Another question is what time did most of the previous brides board? Knowing my group, they are ALWAYS late for anything and I'm worried that they will arrive to the terminal too late, even if I arrange for transportation to get them there on time (they'll delay the transport / taxi whatever!)

I know I won't be getting married in the chapel (too many ppl ~ 60 guests) but I was wondering for those that were married in one of the lounges if they supplied a aisle runner or not (seems to depend on the ship) and if you know if it is possible to have faux wedding petals line the aisle runner. We may or may not have a flower girl, but I love the look of the wedding petal lined runner!

Another question is what time did most of the previous brides board? Knowing my group, they are ALWAYS late for anything and I'm worried that they will arrive to the terminal too late, even if I arrange for transportation to get them there on time (they'll delay the transport / taxi whatever!)

I was wondering a few of the same questions! It looks like the aisle runner is provided every pic I have seen it's the same runner! I wanted to the fake flower petals as well but I have seen a few brides to this and it was only lightly scattered on the sides I would like a lot from what I have found online like 4 gallons worth!! Anyone know if they will they do this? I also have a group to large for the chapel so far I have 50 non-sailing guests and 46 sailing guests. Where do they usually stick you for the ceremony for such large parties?

Carnival has told me to have everyone there no later than 10:00 am. With pretty much everyone living locally I am telling everyone to be there at 9:30. Point blank!! They will have no idea about the 10:00 time. I have way to many slow paced friends and family....lol It is what it is! As I always say no need to freak just over come and adapt...lol.

I know they tell you to be there at 10, and they tell you over and over. I had even seen some reviews on here for whom the coordinators were pretty snippy if you were a little late. I was trying so hard to be early so you can imagine my horror when we got downstairs at the hotel and no shuttle. We had booked a van with a trailer because of all of our luggage and stuff and later learned he had gone to the wrong Embassy Suites hotel first. We ended up being about 15 minutes late, but everyone was fine with it.

There is a lot to do, though, so giving everyone an earlier arrival time is a great ideal.

I probably should have told people an early time but on the invites I said 10:00am, but I included a newsletter explaining why it was so important to be there on time!!! If you and the groom are there on time than I wouldn't worry about any one else you have enough to stress out about.

I'm not sure about the aisle runner questions but they do allow fake flower petals however they will not clean them up and one of your guest must do so.

Archived