Show Me an Adventure!

2tsquared

Find a cruise that takes us away from it all in November (so I don't have to cook on Thanksgiving!): check! ;)

Get input from HAL "expert CC'ers" regarding which cabin to book on Zuidy: check! SC5191 Aft (wow!). :D

Finalize cruise booking for the 11-Day Panama Sunfarer: check! :)

Moving on down the To Do List: We've been on the 10 Sunfarer cruise (Jan 2010). This time, we are getting the extra day in Bonaire.

Who has sailed this particular itinerary -- and what did you do in Bonaire? We're not into snorkeling (but love looking at and being near any beach), so I'm searching the Boards for ideas. Not much on the Bonaire Board, but a mention of Landsailing caught my eye.

Anyone "done" a landsailing -- any other ideas as to what to see and do while in port? We are adventurous and will drive a 4x4 or hike a mountain, and I am now trying to muster up courage to do a zipline in Costa Rica -- especially since DH really wants to fly through the rainforest! :eek:

Looking forward to your suggestions.

tt :)

Go to Bonairetalk.com. It covers every topic that has anything to do with Bonaire. It's a shame you aren't into snorkeling. If you ever wanted to try snorkeling, Bonaire is the place to it. You can take the ferry to Klein Bonaire. There's a beach called "No Name Beach" over there. No facilities. Take plenty of water and sun screen. Check out the website. I'm sure something will appeal to you. You can also rent a car. They drive on the same side of the road as we do. Driving and exploring the island on your own would be an option. There are hotels where you can camp out on their beach for the day. Good luck.

Archived