R3 interior good bad?

Soxfan04

Just got our room assigned to me. It is an inside R3. Port hole maybe? Can anyone tell me about the room as far as motion. I know will mostly depend on the seas but if it is smooth sailing or a llittle ruff will we feel it. It looks as though its like the second cabin. Is it worth it or ask to see if others available. By the way I am on the imagination. Thanks for any input

If you had a gty then you cant just ask to move unless you pay the difference.

Port holes are not bad, but you will probably feel more motion. Tell yourself its a cruise, you like ships, its rocking you to sleep and it wouldnt bother you. You will perhaps hear more noise, but if its a port hole, thats worth the trade off to me.

We had R3 on Fascination and I liked it. The room was bigger than the average OV. I saw no difference in motion from the other room I've had on fwd main decks and it was nice having the natural light and view with the cost of an interior! Go and ENJOY!:D

If you had a gty then you cant just ask to move unless you pay the difference.

Port holes are not bad, but you will probably feel more motion. Tell yourself its a cruise, you like ships, its rocking you to sleep and it wouldnt bother you. You will perhaps hear more noise, but if its a port hole, thats worth the trade off to me.

ahhhhh did not even think of having to pay the difference. Guess my brother will just need to bring some motion pills. I have only been on two cruises and have not gotten sick so I will just hope I can continue that streak! Happy sailing to all:)

ahhhhh did not even think of having to pay the difference. Guess my brother will just need to bring some motion pills. I have only been on two cruises and have not gotten sick so I will just hope I can continue that streak! Happy sailing to all:)

I had a first cabin porthole and loved it, you should be fine! You can hear docking noise but well, you're docking, just watch the acitivity outside it's fun!!

Take along ginger if you tend to motion sickness but it's a relatively calm time of year to sail, enjoy!!!

Archived