Wedding Bouquet

I was so nervous to make my own bouquets but dreaded using the one that carnival provided, so here is the finished product. I think they turned out nice for my first try and I would tell any bride to go for it its not as hard as it seems.

http://www5.snapfish.com/snapfish/thumbnailshare/AlbumID=3168263026/a=3397173026_3397173026/otsc=SHR/otsi=SALBlink/COBRAND_NAME=snapfish/

My biggest tip would be to go into it with no mental picture in your head. I had googled tons of pictures of how I wanted my bouquet to look and got so upset when I couldn't produce the same results. I went into michaels one night and just started playing around with the flowers they had there and it went from there. I used white and slightly purple roses with dark purple hydranges at the center. The first thing I did was cut off most the green parts from the flower stem. I bought floral wire and floral tape, than once I arranged them I wrapped the wire tigtly around them and than covered the wire with the tape. I than wraped the steams with ribbon and than went back and did strips of ribbon over it. I used black ribbon to hid the seams of the pattern ribbon, and than I simple glued on using a hot glue gun some pearl accents.

Those flowers look great! What kind are they?

My reservation with bringing my own is that I have to fly with them. Any one have suggestions on how to transport them without ruining them?

You could either make them when get down here if your flying ahead of time just about every city has a Michaels or you could put them in a carry-on bag and pack an emergency fixer-upper kit. With them being fake flowers they aren't easily ruined.

Archived