Brilliance 1st ever cruise dubai

marie1971

We have booked our 1st ever cruise for next february 2012 and was wondering if anyone had cruise compasses or any kids information so we can know what sort of thing to expect Thanks for any information recieved.

Hi Marie, since you didn't give an exact date for your Feburary 2012 cruise on Brilliance, I couldn't direct you to the correct roll call for your sailing.

So, here is the link for all Brilliance of the Seas Roll Calls

Find your date and then stop in and say hello and get to know others that are going on the same cruise. Might even find other families with children traveling on the same itinerary.

This is from the RCI website and should tell you all about the Adventure Ocean Program..

How do I find the hours and activities for Adventure Ocean?

• 1 month later...

My husband and I have just booked the same cruise. We're staying 3 nights in the Hilton Jumeirah first. We've been to Dubai before - 3 years ago for a 4 day break and had a great time. We love RCCL cruises and like combining another trip to Dubai with a nice cruise. Going to spend some time over the next few months looking at each port stop and deciding what to do.

Archived