I can save $1200 by sailing on the Conquest out of NOLA...is it worth it?

momof4girls

Hey Momof4girls, we are also in SW MO. Where are you? We live in Springfield and we specifically booked cruises out of NOLA since we don't have to fly. Flying anywhere out of Spfd is not exactly easy, unless its Orlando or LasVegas. Anyway, the drive to NOLA wasn't too bad. We are looking at Conquest next March for Spring Break.

Last time we cruised, we stayed at the Drury--about $100 and included parking for the week. Not a bad deal. But I understand you wanting to stop in Jackson--especially with the kiddos in the car.

Michele

Hey Momof4girls, we are also in SW MO. Where are you? We live in Springfield and we specifically booked cruises out of NOLA since we don't have to fly. Flying anywhere out of Spfd is not exactly easy, unless its Orlando or LasVegas. Anyway, the drive to NOLA wasn't too bad. We are looking at Conquest next March for Spring Break.

Last time we cruised, we stayed at the Drury--about $100 and included parking for the week. Not a bad deal. But I understand you wanting to stop in Jackson--especially with the kiddos in the car.

Michele

Small world! We are also in Springfield, and flying out of here is too much $$!! Dh and I are flying out of KC January 2012 for a cruise out of Jacksonville. For our family cruise, we are looking at Nov 2012 out of NOLA. After showing dh the numbers tonight, he too agrees that NOLA makes more sense. Glad to know the drive isn't too bad either. :) Considering what we save on airfare, we may be able to cruise more often going of out of NOLA.

Archived