Maybe some one can answer?

webecruisin5111

Hello CC folks!

My wife and I are Caribbean bound 5-1-11 on Carnival Victory :)

Last time we were there we went on the Flavors of Barbados tour and had a wonderful time. We visited the Rum Dist. and bought us a couple of bottles of Crisma (damn good stuff) We don't want to do the tour again and are wondering if the Liquor store in the mall, when you get off the cruise ship might carry it. Any help would be awesome!!

Thank you!

:D

If the port doesn't have it,Cave Shepherd store in Broad Street will,from the gate of the port to Broad Street is about 20 mins walking.

We are joining the same cruise on the 4th May from Barbados,so looking forward to it...

Hello CC folks!

My wife and I are Caribbean bound 5-1-11 on Carnival Victory :)

Last time we were there we went on the Flavors of Barbados tour and had a wonderful time. We visited the Rum Dist. and bought us a couple of bottles of Crisma (damn good stuff) We don't want to do the tour again and are wondering if the Liquor store in the mall, when you get off the cruise ship might carry it. Any help would be awesome!!

Thank you!

:D

I am not sure but I did notice that when we went shopping at the end of the day, I heard people saying that the stores were out of some things, so maybe shop early in the day. Seems odd they wouldn't have more in the store room. At one store, I was one minute too late to get the last 6 pack of diet coke!!!!! The guy ahead of me took the lsat few cans. But the store across the hall had some, so all was not lost.

We just got back and the best tour every was the Cat Tour Swim with the turtles - - even if you don't get in the water which half our crew did not - it was a great day sailing and a wonderful lucnh - I can give you info if you are interested.

Just saying hello!! We are also on this same cruise. Getting married in St. Thomas and have about 16 friends/family cruising.

I'm trying to plan some excursions. Was the Flavors tour through Carnival?

• 3 weeks later...

Hello Canucme,

I hope your wedding day in St. Thomas is everything you hope for!!

Yes the flavors of Barbados was through the ship. Was a nice tour, but we found that booking tours ourselves now, we get more for the money!

The only tour we booked through the ship is the St. Johns Nat. park tour. First time over to St. Johns and kinda want a guarantee/piece of mind getting back to the ship on time. Other than that everything else is booked independently. A lot cheaper than on the ship :)

Just saying hello!! We are also on this same cruise. Getting married in St. Thomas and have about 16 friends/family cruising.

I'm trying to plan some excursions. Was the Flavors tour through Carnival?

Archived