bring wine onboard

jackjoyus

Yes, we always travel with champage or wine or vodka. They only ask that its covered while in the terminal. One person was bringing a 12 pack of beer and they asked him to put in in a bag.

They also will allow you to bring anthing you buy in port back to your cabin. No other cruise line that I know, or that I have been on, allows that. Some other lines search your belongins and can throw you off the ship for bringing adult beverages.

But Disney is realistic. We still enjoy the bars daily. But it is nice to open a bottle of wine before dinner or have a toast while sailing. Its one of the reason I sail them so often, and we don't have kids.

Yes, we always travel with champage or wine or vodka. They only ask that its covered while in the terminal. One person was bringing a 12 pack of beer and they asked him to put in in a bag.

They also will allow you to bring anthing you buy in port back to your cabin. No other cruise line that I know, or that I have been on, allows that. Some other lines search your belongins and can throw you off the ship for bringing adult beverages.

But Disney is realistic. We still enjoy the bars daily. But it is nice to open a bottle of wine before dinner or have a toast while sailing. Its one of the reason I sail them so often, and we don't have kids.

Actually most of the true luxury cruises as well as all of the river/barge cruises have no problem with you bringing your port of call alcohol purchases onboard for consumption. Some of them encourage it. It seems that the higher the cruise fare, the more the various lines treat you like an adult instead of a 15 year old.

Archived