Air Conditioning Temp on the Dawn

JMA

Does anyone know how cool the air conditioning is on the Dawn? this is actually more for my husband than for me. I love it cool....he doesn't want to be cold iin the public areas....

Jane

We were comfortable every where we went on board the ship. The AC in the room worked great.....too great if you turn it down too low! We noticed the hallway being a little warm on one occasion, but never uncomfortable in any of the public rooms. We disembarked on Feb 20, 2011...

We were comfortable every where we went on board the ship. The AC in the room worked great.....too great if you turn it down too low! We noticed the hallway being a little warm on one occasion, but never uncomfortable in any of the public rooms. We disembarked on Feb 20, 2011...

Thank you! PS I really like your attitude! Can't wait till Friday to get on the Dawn....

Jane

All of the common areas seem to be very comfortable. However, I think it depends on the weather. We hit rain one sea day and it seemed very damp and a light jacket was required. However, what is comfortable to some, may be uncomfortable to others. In the summer, I like it cold because I hate to be hot. However, in the winter I like the heat because I hate to be too cold. I know this makes no sense! :D

Archived