Twister : Any safety concerns?

Karysa

We did this last year & I loved every second of the ride. I am not a thrill rider person. Don't remember an eject button but they do go over safety instructions right away. The beach is beautiful but it was cool the day we were there & I honestly enjoyed the boat ride more than the beach.

My daughter and I took a similar ride when we were in Australia recently. It was called the Oz Jet Boat. The Twister looks identical to the Oz Jet Boat. It has a wide flat bottom on it and it is literally impossible to tip it over. The Oz Jet Boat took us to 60 mph and then slammed on the "brakes" and did a 180 and headed back the other direction. Trust me, it's an adrenalin rush to the max. And if you were to somehow tip over, don't worry, you'd be able to get out. I did some research on these kinds of boats before doing the Oz Jet Boat and my recollection is that boats of this kind have done thousands and thousands of spins, turns and whatever else they do and have never tipped over. Enjoy!

My daughter and I took a similar ride when we were in Australia recently. It was called the Oz Jet Boat. The Twister looks identical to the Oz Jet Boat. It has a wide flat bottom on it and it is literally impossible to tip it over. The Oz Jet Boat took us to 60 mph and then slammed on the "brakes" and did a 180 and headed back the other direction. Trust me, it's an adrenalin rush to the max. And if you were to somehow tip over, don't worry, you'd be able to get out. I did some research on these kinds of boats before doing the Oz Jet Boat and my recollection is that boats of this kind have done thousands and thousands of spins, turns and whatever else they do and have never tipped over. Enjoy!

Thanks to both of you for your replies.

Looking forward to it and will reassure by girls that all will be fine.

Archived