Carnival ziplines

T&Dcruisers

For those who have booked ziplining through Carnival. Approximately how many people were on the excursion? Did you do all the lines as well as a tarzan swing, challenge course, etc? We originally were researching rainforest adventures and then found out that they will not book cruise passengers outside of the cruiselines. Thanks for any info!

We booked through Carnival in January of this year. You fill up a small bus (about 20 people) and then your bus leaves. Buses continue to fill up and leave. Once you get to the place, you get suited up and they break you down into smaller groups. We had eight people with two guides. Everything is organized and flows quite nicely. At one point our group talked to the group ahead of us, but then they zipped away and it was our turn. There are 18 platforms and the Tarzan swing and the scary repel.....but if I can do it.....anyone can. If you want to repel fast, you can. I wanted to repel very slowly.......they let me down slowly with a quick little fall just to check my pulse. It was amazing!!!

For those who have booked ziplining through Carnival. Approximately how many people were on the excursion? Did you do all the lines as well as a tarzan swing, challenge course, etc? We originally were researching rainforest adventures and then found out that they will not book cruise passengers outside of the cruiselines. Thanks for any info!

We just did this too in Feb. I would second everything the above poster said. It was a definite highlight of our trip! Even my mom (in her 60's) had a blast, def out of her comfot zone, but she had fun! I like the video I have of her backing up as the guise is explaining the rope swing part to her, but she did it!:D

Were you on the Carnival tour that is just ziplining (it does not include the aerial tram). I am reading on the tour that there is a floating stairs, tarzan swing and the rappel. Are these the only activities other than the zip lining? We went on one zip lining tour and it was more of a challenge course than zip lining and I would rather avoid that again.

Thanks.

Were you on the Carnival tour that is just ziplining (it does not include the aerial tram). I am reading on the tour that there is a floating stairs, tarzan swing and the rappel. Are these the only activities other than the zip lining? We went on one zip lining tour and it was more of a challenge course than zip lining and I would rather avoid that again.

Thanks.

Yes we were on the Carnival one that does not have the tram. It was for the most part just zip lining. The Tarzan Swing is just a rope swing from one platform to another, and the rappel is just rappelling down one of the platforms. I don't remember a floating stairs, but maybe there was some kind of ropebridge that was the floating stairs. Really enjoyable and not too physically challenging.

I am interested in this also. Amready, we will be sailing on the Victory with you.

We ziplined in Jamaicia and it was amazing and we had so much fun that I'd love to do it again.

It looks like the night one is the 18 platforms, stairs and tarzan swing. The daytime one is just 10 platforms. We did the traopy in Jamaicia but its not offered with the night time ziplining. :(

Yes we were on the Carnival one that does not have the tram. It was for the most part just zip lining. The Tarzan Swing is just a rope swing from one platform to another, and the rappel is just rappelling down one of the platforms. I don't remember a floating stairs, but maybe there was some kind of ropebridge that was the floating stairs. Really enjoyable and not too physically challenging.

Thanks seashinesunshine.

I am interested in this also. Amready, we will be sailing on the Victory with you.

We ziplined in Jamaicia and it was amazing and we had so much fun that I'd love to do it again.

It looks like the night one is the 18 platforms, stairs and tarzan swing. The daytime one is just 10 platforms. We did the traopy in Jamaicia but its not offered with the night time ziplining. :(

TBFD33 - We have done the ziplinging at Mystic Mountain in Jamaicia a couple of times and loved it. We will be doing one of these we jsut need to figure out which one.

Archived