Best Suite on Legend?

Yarrowfell

And I have 7298 for the February 27 sailing on Legend. It's an awesome suite with a HUGE balcony. The bedroom is separate from the sitting area which is unusual for most balcony suites. The couch folds out into a bed and the bedroom has two twin beds or a single king if you push them together. You will love any of the aft vista suites.

Been on the Legend 2 times VS suite 7298 (sleeps 3) have it booked again for April and again for November 2010. As you can tell love the Legend and love this room. 2 rooms, huge walk in closet separate are were the vanity is and tub and double sinks in bathroom, huge balcony you just can't beat it and for the November 2010 cruise got a great deal on it saved 200.00 pp. Couldn't pass it up. I wish the other class ships had these types of rooms but I have yet to find one.

Why do you think 4228 is the best? I'm looking at booking and the main deck has they only available vista suites. They look smaller than deck 6,7 and 8 plus they are on top of the dining room? Have you compared to the otheres? I hear deck 5 there is not separated rooms.

Why do you think 4228 is the best? I'm looking at booking and the main deck has they only available vista suites. They look smaller than deck 6,7 and 8 plus they are on top of the dining room? Have you compared to the otheres? I hear deck 5 there is not separated rooms.

Use this site to see just how much smaller the 5th deck suites are:

http://www.cruisedeckplans.com

Once there, choose Carnival Legend, then at the bottom click on Drag it Decks

Click and hold on any deck and drag it over the other ones. You can see how much smaller deck 5 is in the room and the balcony. It is also one room instead of two. That is why it is usually the last one available.

Amy

jams....

the balcony is the main sell. the rail on deck 4 does not have that severe angle that you find on the other decks. there is a complete cover over you for privacy, rain, and sun. all the other decks have about a 1 foot covering.

there is no noise coming from below in the mdr.

there is also a staircase about 20 feet from your cabin door that can take you conveniently down to deck 3.

Archived