Port of Galveston

MizErin1215

I'm cruising out of Galveston tomorrow on the Ecstacy with my 2 year old in tow. I'm worried that due to fog, the ship won't be able to dock as was the case with the ship on Monday. This question is more for the people of Galveston.. since you live here year round and see the weather every day, do you think the ship will be able to sail tomorrow? This is my first cruise and I'm getting worried.. thanks!

I'm cruising out of Galveston tomorrow on the Ecstacy with my 2 year old in tow. I'm worried that due to fog, the ship won't be able to dock as was the case with the ship on Monday. This question is more for the people of Galveston.. since you live here year round and see the weather every day, do you think the ship will be able to sail tomorrow? This is my first cruise and I'm getting worried.. thanks!

I don't live in Galveston, but I do live across the bay from there.... this time of year, it is always a crap shoot on the weather.... it was foggy last night, but was clear on my way to work this morning.... the weather forecast call for clouds tomorrow with a slight percent chance of rain, but I didn't see fog in the forecast, so maybe you will luck out!!!! hope you have a great trip!!!

Hey MizErin1215!

My group will be with you on board tomorrow:D We have taken on the "its all an adventure" attitude. We won't be at work and no worries from home. Hopefully we will have no fog issues tomorrow and you and your two year old will have a great time!

Archived