Norweigan Epic 3/5 Entertainment Inquiry

hastley

Greetings,

I have went on two NCL cruises in the past but i always book last minute so i never get a welcome package or whatever other documentation comes in the mail traditionally.

Today i booked a deluxe balcony on the 3/5 sailing of the epic.

My questions are:

1) Is blue man group performing on this sailing?

2) If so how does one obtain tickets to this showing in advance or is it simply a matter of waiting in a line on the ship?

3) As a corollary to question 2: is there an activity or show schedule i can find for particular sailings on the internet as i would REALLY like to maximize my ability to see BMG if they are available.

Thanks for your time and consideration

The answers to your question(s) are simple - yes, BMG is on there, and you can book everything through your NCL.com account! There are schedules/itineries per day that you're on if you go to your account, then go to Book your Entertainment/Excursions. Very simple on Epic!

We booked our B2B cruises with just a few weeks notice and were able to register for entertainment and specialty restaurants the same day we booked. Blue Man was a lot of fun, we also enjoyed Second City and Legends concerts.

My favorite venue was Slam Allen in Fat Cats he plays every night but Wednesday and made our cruise. We spent at least one hour every night usually more in the club. If you get lucky he has some fabulous talent drop in from both the passengers and some of the other on-board ship entertainers including many of the Blue Men (not in costume).

Once you open your myncl.com account go to the entertainment tab and on the top bar your will see a link to the entertainment schedule. This will list all days and times for all the shows. This helped us plan everything so we won't miss any of the great entertainment they have on board.

Have a great time!!!

Archived