Which resort? Almond Beach Club OR Almond Casuarina Beach

MissLianne

Will be in Barbados for the first time in May and have to opportunity to check out one of the Almond Resorts.

It seems both Almond Casuarina Beach Resort and Almond Beach Club (adults only) are 20 minutes from Bridgetown (where I understand the Serenade of the Seas docks).

Which resort is better and why? We don't mind kids and I doubt many will be around if it's May.

THANK YOU!

We spent the day at Almond Casuarina last friday at the end of our cruise and had a great day - there is an adults only pool near the beach - lunchtime buffet was good and it was a beautiful setting.

It was quite windy so the waves were BIG - although the beach was beautiful it was too rough for us to swim so we spent most of the time with the kids around the kids pool.

Why don't you see both or all three?

You could get a taxi from the port to Almond Club and maybe they will let you get their shuttle to the Casuarina or the other way around,I think a taxi should cost about$40 bds/%20 us to the Almond Club or Casuarina,ask before you get in the taxi as they have no meters.Almond also have a shuttel to their other hotel Almond Village,it's about 15 mins from Almond Club.Hope this helps

Will be in Barbados for the first time in May and have to opportunity to check out one of the Almond Resorts.

It seems both Almond Casuarina Beach Resort and Almond Beach Club (adults only) are 20 minutes from Bridgetown (where I understand the Serenade of the Seas docks).

Which resort is better and why? We don't mind kids and I doubt many will be around if it's May.

THANK YOU!

I am wondering if I have given you the wrong information?I was thinking you wanted to see the Almonds for a future holiday to Barbados? maybe you are thinking of just spending the day at a hotel on the Island,if so,I have seen good reports on here about the Hilton .

THANK YOU!

we have decided to stay for 3 days in the almond casuarina beach hotel before we go on our cruise. it looks lovely and thier ar every good reviews on trip adviser. dont think its an adults only hotel as we have our 16 year old with us:p.

Archived